Answer me this…
Seems I’m quite popular among the critics on FanFiction. Yay?
A few things to those critics:
1. I do not have a penis. I am very much so a woman.
2. The reason this blog is called FU Critics United and not FU Critics is because at the time of my first post, CU was the only one to attack one of my stories. Shortly there after, LU found the same story and attacked me. Yes, the story is still active on FanFiction. Want to know my true ID? You figure it out.
3. Why is it when I ask you a valid question regarding your methods, the only thing you can do is call me a troll and insult my family? Is that really all you’ve got?
4. Are you physically incapable of answering a question without calling me a shitstained asswipe?
You love to sling the mud around and piss people off, yet when I ask a question, I get called a troll.
So for those critics who are reading me this, answer these questions:
1. Do you actually read any of the stories you find on FanFiction or do you just randomly browse and glance at the first chapter and report it to the forums if the author violates the rules?
2. Do you feel bad when a GOOD story you reported gets deleted? Yes, I know there are some awful works on FanFiction and yes, I can get behind you on their deletion, but when a good story gets deleted, do you celebrate?
There are several stories on your forum with thousands of reviews and hundreds of followers that are really quite good, yet you reported them.
3. Have you ever seen a story that violated the rules and neglected to inform the forums because you found the story well written or you liked the story?
Until next time – Stay strong. Keep writing.
Tags: abuse, abusive, asshat, bullies, critics, critics union, critics unit, critics united, cyber bully, cyberbully, cyberbullying, fan fiction, fanfiction, fiction, learn to spell, literate union, stories, the eliminator, trolls